[access-uk] Re: EXPLORING FACEBOOK OPTIONS ...

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 17:20:47 +0100

Well, Facebook now works (quite well) with the Sense but I've found a few
problems when entering comments in that sometimes you just get a part entry and
other times it seems to be in the wrong place. Reloading FB seems to work but I
could live without these problems. Still, I find it the best way to chat on FB
at the moment.

Carol P