[access-uk] Re: EXPLORING FACEBOOK OPTIONS ...

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 16:22:40 +0100

Carol, click the notifications link and you should see all of them.

On 06/08/2014 15:56, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

As I've recently got back to FB, I'm looking at all options and today decided
to go to the mobile site with my computer because I don't like cluttered
screens.  Well, what did I find but that my notifications were showing only as
far as 4 August.  I couldn't work out however to show the later ones.  (There
was no next anything ...)

Can anyone help or should I not bother?

Carol P