[access-uk] Re: ESET SMART SECURITY

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:44:11 -0000

I'll watch out for it. Not knowing exactly what it says, I'm now not sure whether to install before I get my new router sorted next week. Anyway, I'll talk with Eset about that and thanks for the pointer.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:17 PM (UK time), Amro Bilal at amro_bilal@xxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol, it's pretty much what I said. I just can't remember the
exact wording of that dialog. But don't worry much, the text is clear
on what it asks you to do. Just remember to use your virtual cursor.

Cheers,
Amro