[access-uk] Re: ESET SMART SECURITY

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:27:54 -0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that one. So, have you managed to sort things easily enough when Eset has blocked things, on those rare occasions.

Why do you like Super Antispyware?

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, November 17, 2008 7:26 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

For the most part, Eset is automatic.  You will rarely see it block
stuff unless it thinks it is suspicious.  It doesn't work like other
firewalls, and block everything, unless you specifically tell it to.

For spyware, now I like Super Antispyware,
http://www.superantispyware.com.

All the best

Steve