[access-uk] Re: EMU SOUND CARDS

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:30:16 +0100

Hi Carol

I'm sorry this will have to be answered by someone else as I use a combination of magnification and colour contrast. I'm unable to make sense of the speech from screen readers. I only use my sound card to a limited degree and find the quality of the Audigy 2 is fantastic for my hearing (what little there is) The convenience of not having to grovel round the back of the tower with the front loading platinum is so tempting I'm seriously thinking of purchasing one myself.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>