[access-uk] Re: EMAIL ON MOBILE - PROBLEM WITH HTML MESSAGES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:00:16 -0000

I am told there are attachments which are HTM and there's nothing in the body of the message.

I've tried opening an attachment or two, from trusted sources, and haven't got anything, though didn't check them all.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I don't have time to do any further testing today so will have to leave it a few days unless anyone has any really good ideas.

Thanks, though for the question. As I consider it, I'm still not sure that I have settings correct and maybe it's a memory issue or something ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:27 AM (UK time), Vanja Sudar at vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx said:

What exactly happens when you open an HTML email?
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx