[access-uk] Re: EMAIL ON MOBILE - PROBLEM WITH HTML MESSAGES

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:14:10 -0000

Well I have my Outlook Express settings in my mobile and it works for me.

Eleanr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] EMAIL ON MOBILE - PROBLEM WITH HTML MESSAGES

Hi all,

In setting up my mobile to receive email, I've met an unexpected problem in that it appears I cannot read at all any HTML messages sent. As so many are sent in this way these days, I do need to sort the problem if I'm going to use my phone at all for email.

Any suggestions what setting I need to tweak and where on my N95?

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx