[access-uk] Re: [EDIROL - WAS OLYMPUS RECORDER

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:41:35 -0000

Hi Carol,

Don't think I mentioned this, but if you do go for that mic, you will have
to go into the menu in the Edirol, top menu, which is Recorder Setup, and
turn on Plug In Power, which is the first option.  If you are already using
external mics then this setting may already be on.  If you don't do this,
the mic won't work, and it caught me for a bit.

Hope this helps.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: