[access-uk] Re: EDIROL R-09

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:58:52 +0100

Hi Sandra,

In part 2 of the review, we discovered that that low hum wass his
refrigerator.  He even took us close to it and let us hear it.  I am certain
that the R-09 is not causing this, since the R-01 doesn't have the problem,
and they wouldn't make a retrograde step now, would they?  The built-in mics
are improved on the R-09 as well, and the recordings are louder, which is an
improvement.

I want one!

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277