[access-uk] Re: EDIROL R-09

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:16:52 +0100

Ray,

The guy was ecstatic that everything he had to use was immediately available as switches on the main unit. The recording was really good with only a very slight hum as he was using AG gain. He had only received it that day so I'm sure there were things he may not have discovered, but he did say you have to set the battery type you're using in the menus. He demonstrated plugging in an external microphone partway through, and it just took over.

It's not too long a recording and worth listening to, so go over and do that.

A number of shops seem to be going to retail around £299 and this includes Hagger, who don't have their supply in yet though were expecting it earlier this week.

HTH:

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>