[access-uk] Re: ECDL course help please

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:48:14 +0100

BCS, the british computer society, is who accredits the ECDL, they should be
able to tell you which providers are able to deliver an accessible couse. Note
that there are really 2 components to any course, the course it's self and the
assessment. Not all course centres are accreditation centres so before you
spend too long doing the learning make sure you are also set to do your
assessment with an appropriate provider too.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333
E: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx