[access-uk] Re: EBay problem

  • From: Tassie da hiphop kid <tassie@xxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:46:51 +0100

I am also having problems where the results used to be a links list but now are in headings or grouped in a way i don't understand. Apparently they have worked with rnib to make the site better but i've never found a site that has been helped by rnib particularly user friendly with nvda. Rnib's new website is worse than the last one, the only one i did like was back in 2010.

Rant over.

Louise.