[access-uk] Re: EBUYER

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:36:04 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Interesting. When I first used the Log In, which I understood was for both first-time and new users, I didn't get any page to fill out . . . and now have some kind of account into which I can't get and, without information from the account (which I haven't made) I can't give them that information . . .. This also meant I couldn't easily leave an e-message.

Reluctantly I've ordered from somewhere else but I'd still like to use them as and when I can so hope to sort this one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>