[access-uk] Re: E mail on windows 7

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:23:56 +0100

You might like to know that the current developers of Thunderbird only expect
to support the program until next year, after which it will be up to "the
community" to continue. It's a bit hard to know what this means for the end
user. This doesn't mean TB will disappear, but there could be many changes.

See this article:

http://www.newsfactor.com/news/Mozilla-Lays-Out-Thunderbird-Future/story.xhtml?story_id=030002ZPDXZC

Vince.

Vince.