[access-uk] Re: E mail on windows 7

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:33:00 +0100

Sure,

Try Mozilla  Thunderbird.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/

Have a listen to the tutorial on Blind Cool Tech

www.blindcooltech.com

Lots of folks say Ms Outlook for those switching from Outlook Express.  I use
Outlook but I'm an IT Pro & use it's features which I think is masive overkill
both in learning & financial cost for someone who just wants email.

Regards,
Barry.