[access-uk] Re: Dymo label writer 310

  • From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:15:43 +0100

Hi Marie. I don't know which model you have but I think the heads all come off
the same way. If you have a Scotch Labeler, grasp the handle in your left hand
and pull the disc away from you with your right. You should hear a little
click, then just lift it off, exposing the entire tape. Now just reverse the
procedure to snap it back.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Bill.