[access-uk] Re: Dymo 310 and vista

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:43:40 -0000

OK, so the scan showed the serial number, which appears to have the model as
the first part of it;
S/N 90794-0054193/AC

Model numbers supported are 90966, 93029 & 93034.

Looks like I am out of luck.

Thanks for the help anyway, George.  I wonder if the 310 will run in
compatability mode?  Doubt it as the drivers will not install in the first
place at a guess.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...