[access-uk] Re: Dymo 310 Label Printer

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:57:44 +0100

Roger,

Assuming you installed the dymo label writer software and selected to make
it work in Word.

The Word tools drop down menu has a new entry called Dymo Label Writer.

Select this option and not envelopoes and labels when you have your address
selected in a word document.

The Dymo Label software will open with the highlighted text already placed
in the print box portion of the window.  Check the wording is correct and
then simply hit control and p to print.

hth,

Mark Threadgold