[access-uk] Duxbury software

  • From: annick morris <annickmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk- <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:05:25 +0000

Hi All,
I have a question relating to the Duxbury inbossing software on behalf
of a friend. I'm just wondering if anyone knows do you need exttra
drivers to enable the software to run with microsoft office 07, or do
the settings used for the 03 version work.
Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Annick