[access-uk] Re: Dual and Lookout

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 10:16:42 +0100

I cannot comment on whether they are any easier to use or not as I have never attempted to use either of them! i didn't try any cheaper screen readers or magnification after i had the experience with lookout. now use Zoom Text or Supernova most, but have Jaws as a standby in case I might ever need to use a screen reader alone.

tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>