[access-uk] Drop Box Version

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:22:02 +0100

Hi All, I wonder how those of you who were engaging in the Drop Box thread
yesterday found the menu item Invite to Share Folder.  I certainly did not!  I
still maintain that there are aspects of dropbox not very accessable to a
screen reader user.

While there is a dropbox 2.11 release it is an experimental release, not meant
for general use. it is not a stable release, the version I have has been fully
tested and officially released to the masses by dropbox. they recommend not
installing experimental versions as they are just that, experimental! I think
Jonathan H  on list should have stated this, rather than implying that its
stable even if it is.