[access-uk] Re: Drop Box

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 06:10:48 +0000

Greetings,

Andy, 2GB but if you recommend others, you can increase this but I do not
know by how much for a free account.

Even though we are now well past Christmas Day and
into the New Year, my desires for you and yours at
this time of the year will still be found in my
signature.

Colin Howard, living near Southampton in Southern
England, hopes all have enjoyed a blessed  Christmas
day and are having a peaceful, prosperous and happy
2013, remember the Babe of Bethlehem is not the end of
this story, for when he grew up, he died on a cross
shedding his blood, so we could be absolved from sin
and so have the relationship with our creator, he
always intended for us.