[access-uk] Re: Driver agent.com

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:18:57 +0000

Hi Andy, leave the setting as it is, otherwise disabling them means that, they'll be prevented from running in the first place. This can degrade the functionality of the browser, as well as "overprotecting" you from malware. Hope that helps.

Andy Collins wrote:
Chris, many thanks, this did the job. I'm wondering about settings within IE options, for Active X controllers, should this be set to allow or disable? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>