[access-uk] Re: Driver For Dolphin Gemini pcmcia Synthesizer card needed

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:26:25 +0100

Hi Doris.

If you have the dolphin gemini, you dont need any special driver to make it work. You will however need socket and card services software installed on your laptop which will register the card as a modem and assign a com port to it. If you need help with this, let me know and I should be able to get you up and running.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Doris and Chris
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:10 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Driver For Dolphin Gemini pcmcia Synthesizer card needed

Does anyone know where I can obtain drivers for a Dolphin Gemini
pcmcia hardware synthesizer card? I have emailed Dolphin's support
but thus far have not heard back and do not know if the old hardware
syntehsizers are supported still.

If anyone either has this card and can copy the drivers for me or
knows where they can be downloaded, it would be much appreciated.

I need this for an old laptop that is too slow to run software speech.

Thanks much.

Doris