[access-uk] Re: Drive letter assignment

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:13:19 -0000

Hi Mark,
If its any help, I have re-named   my removable drives, so that in locating
them I do not have to rely on a drive letter. After opeing Windows Explorer
my search can be as easy as hitting the letter F for - Fred. Or - George in
which case you would  type G. I disregard the actual drive letter as my
first letter search does the job. I have 4 such drives and this works well.

Peter Logue

Skype contact:
 clydeview2008