[access-uk] Re: Dragon and widows 7

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:09:31 +0000

Hi Jeff

Have you considered using the built in Windows dictation feature? You should be
able to find it in the speech settings on the Control Panel. You need to set it
up, & it's a little bit afterwards it will allow you to create basic text
documents and input dictated text into popular applications such as Microsoft
Word. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone