[access-uk] Dragon NS wireless microphone

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:21:29 -0000

Hello,

I realise that I must have fallen asleep and the world has switched to
Apple!! <smiles>

However, for some of us.... Can you please suggest a wireless microphone for
a wheelchair user, who has very limited use of his hands? A headset is
really out of the question. He is using Dragon NS software and was keen to
see what was available.

Kindest regards, and it is not sour grapes, I have an Apple too!!! <grins>

Mike