[access-uk] Re: Downloading with the BBC iPlayer

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 23:05:56 -0000

Hello Gordon,

That's interesting. Where exactly is this button, because my screenreader (JAWS 7.1) hasn't found it for me. I've got all of the Flash, Media Player 10, etc, and only wish to stream and not download these very large files.

I can find nowhere to get any program streaming started, although sighted friends tell me that there is some form of graphic you have to locate.

John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>