[access-uk] Re: Downloading with Internet Explorer

  • From: "andy logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:00:22 +0100

Hi  Sandra.

I had this problem a while back but cannot really remember how I sorted it.
Tell us when you download something does it go straight to open so you don't
get a chance to save it?  If this is the case, I think I remember someone
telling me to right click on the download option rather than press enter on
it.  When you right click, you get an option to save it.  I'm sorry I am a
bit vague but hopefully someone else will know what I'm trying to say.  Good
luck

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan