[access-uk] Downloading PC suite for 3650

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:45:12 -0000

Hi all,

Please excuse the cross posting, but, I want to ask a question of Access-uk list members at the end of this message and what I want to say to the talks list members gives the background to the question.

as a result of problems I am having with my pc occasionally trying to connect to the internet at start-up, which I have now traced to PC suite, I installed the PC suite version for the 3650.

I now want to download it again, making sure that it does not load at start-up, however, I seem to be unable to download it from
http//www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,5341,00.html which is the address I was given for the UK version.

Now Want to access this site for the purpose of re-downloading PC suite, but, every time I try to type the address into the address bar, It tries to search for it in MSN rather than go to the correct page, therefore, my questions are as follows

1.  For Access-uk members, how can I get rid of MSN search?

2. for talks users in the UK, once I have removed MSN, what chance do I have of being able to re-download PC suite for the 3650?

Thank you all in advance.

Alexander Shannon