[access-uk] Downloadable copies of the RNIB product catalogues

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:22:54 -0000

Hello all,

Please excuse the cross posting, but, I feel that the question I would like to ask has relevance to both lists.

Earlier this evening I was looking on the RNIB website for downloadable text versions of the new RNIB catalogues.

All I could find was links on the website that seemed to go to different pages under the different headings.

Therefore, my question is, is there a way of downloading the different RNIB catalogues in a text format.

Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.

Alexander Shannon

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq