[access-uk] Download speeds

  • From: Andy Collins <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:09:21 +0000

Hi all - There's been a dramatic drop in my dsl download speed,
usually around 500KB, now it's right down to 16KB, I'm just
downloading some drivers from biostar group, and small files,  5MG,
and 23MB are taking for ever, just like being back with dial-up! Is
there anything I can tweek or check? Thanks - Andy'