[access-uk] Re: Downcast Question

  • From: mayt51@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:55:08 +0000

hi steve

it was you who told me about downcast. I will try and go into settings. I don't
know how it is set by default but I downloaded ambridge extra from last week
and they are not there now.

I know where you are if I want an hour's training at any time.

I am sure I could do a lot more than I am doing. I got my phone at the
beginning of november. It'sjust not easy knowing which apps to try but I guess
apple vis is the best web site for that.

Steve how would I download the play back podcast in downcast as I don't think
it would find that one if i did a search.

You have always been very helpful to me and I just want to say thanks very much.

from Mayh

May Thompson

On 2 Jan 2013, at 10:51, "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ibrahim and May,
>
> May, check out the Downcast settings.  There are tons of options like delete
> ever x days, delete when played, etc.  So just set it to keep all unplayed
> podcasts then when you play one, it will delete it automagically.
>
> Ibrahim, worth a look if you like playing as it has tons more settings than
> the Apple podcasting client.
>
> Also the author is aware of accessibility and responds well.
>
> All the best
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Computer Room Services
> 77 Exeter Close
> Stevenage
> Hertfordshire
> SG1 4PW
> Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
> Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
> Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
> Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

>>> usable.  I fell into the trap with the newsstand app once, and couldn't