[access-uk] Re: Doping a guide dog?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 23:29:46 -0000

Agreed.

This is a community as well as a technology discussion list.

Peter, I would like to add my wishes to you and your pup.

It sounds like a horrendous experience and the sooner you speak to Guide Dogs and your vet the better. If it brings piece of mind and confidence building all the better.

Dj Paddy
Moderator
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>