[access-uk] Re: Dolphin Supernova Users in Particular To Read This

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:28:42 -0000

Looks pretty promising with NVDA too - having pressed O to get into the object
(the Flash object, that is), and then Enter, I can then tab around to reach the
programmes. Pretty good, and didn't even need to use object navigation.

Sorry, haven't used anything Dolphin for years and years, and don't know how
their software operates.

Vince.