[access-uk] Re: Dolphin Juno and Hal Lite

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:38:07 +0100

Hi Mike.

I'll email these files to you off list, I still use this stuff from time to time but I need to pull the files from disk. I'll email you the Apollo user guide and documentation that came with Hal Lite.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Ray
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:18 PM
To: Access-UK
Subject: [access-uk] Dolphin Juno and Hal Lite

Hello,

I have a wish to run the 'dosbox' DOS emulator in either Windows 7
and/or in Linux.

Does anybody have either plain text or pdf manuals for either or both
the Juno synth or Hal Lite?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers