[access-uk] Re: Dolphin Juno and Hal Lite

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:59:47 +0100

@Ibrahim

I think it was Mike rather than myself in need of assistance. sorry
about that.

@Mike I owe you an apology I misunderstood what you where looking for, I
made the erroneous assumption that you where looking for a manual for
the Roland Juno synthesizer( which is a musical instrument from the
early days of mass produced hardware synthesizers)