[access-uk] Re: Doing an email round-robin in Outlook

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:16:35 -0000

Ray,

The way this seems to be done is to send the email to your own address in
the 'to' field, and put all the receipients in the BCC field.

They all get the email but nobody knows how else got it as your email
address is in the TO field.

hth

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...