[access-uk] Re: Does the digital age spell the end of Braille? - News - Gadgets and Tech - The Independent

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 15:01:09 +0000

Hello all,

Ian Macrae has written to me saying he's been trying to post to the list but
messages haven't been getting through. The Guardian asked him to write an
article taking the contrary position to that of the article which sparked this
discussion. Ironically, I received his message shortly after writing to say
that a follow-up article might be needed. That piece duly appeared today  and
you can read it at:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/22/braille-golden-age-blind-people-technology

Best regards,
Clive