[access-uk] Re: Does the digital age spell the end of Braille? - News - Gadgets and Tech - The Independent

  • From: <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:23:46 +0100

I admit that I unfortunately use speech to read out such things as card
numbers phone numbers ETC. I do think it make it slightly slower and it
would be easier to have it written in braille. It makes it even harder when
outside, having to try using phone's speech while on a call though possible
is even more difficult. However, I have only my own laziness to blame. I do
still read braille, but haven't written any in years. Hell I don't even
remember where my brailer is.