[access-uk] Re: Does the digital age spell the end of Braille? - News - Gadgets and Tech - The Independent

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:59:10 +0100

I just get really irritated over the misconceptions Braille and blindness
cause.  I've read bits and pieces in the past with people forecasting the
imminent demise of Braille.  Obviously demand will fade away if people stop
using it, but I think we are a long way from that, digital age or not.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate