[access-uk] Re: Does the digital age spell the end of Braille? - News - Gadgets and Tech - The Independent

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:27:21 +0100

Oh just imagine a journalist going to a really hot interview,  bereft of
the knowledge of teeline only to discover his/her recording equipment
failed during the interview...they, of all people should understand the
situation well for without that knowledge. a reporter can lose a good
story. so for a journalist to be so dismissive of braile is very short
sighted thinking indeed.