[access-uk] Re: Does anyone know an accessible holiday search engine?

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 02:05:36 -0000

Hello Catharine,

Simply that you can navigate them and make sense of what is there. I have been on several general comparison sites which do not lend themselves to easy use, although many are fine, e.g. Confused.com is a good site.

Regards,
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>