[access-uk] Re: Document problem in office 2007

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:03:34 +0100

Andy,

One way to disable track changes is with the keystroke Control + Shift +
E, which toggles it off and on.

That won't get rid of the inserted and deleted text messages, but it
will prevent new ones being created. The keytips for accepting all the
current changes are Alt to go to the ribbon, R to jump to the Review
tab, A to activate the Accept control which gives a menu of options, D
to choose Accept all changes in document.

Steve