[access-uk] Re: Diskkeeper in the System Tray

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:53:08 +0100

Chris, thanks and i'll give it a go,

Dinky Doo

InMate200

Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:32 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Diskkeeper in the System Tray

Hi, when I trialled it I thought it was very good, but to be honest I can't see me paying for it as my machine's snappy and fast anyway. Good luck in trying the software though.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>