[access-uk] Re: Diskeeper

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:44:19 +0100

Hi folks, after the big build up on DK, I have downloaded and installed the 30-day trial but it's telling me that it couldn't complete the defrag and I have so far failed to find out why.

Has anyone else had this problem?

All the best,

Barry G

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>