[access-uk] Re: Diskeeper

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:38:24 +0100

Oh my goodness Douglas, so you're saying the Windows defragmenter is not
recommended? If not, then I may give Diskeeper another shot. I think the
reason why it took 8 hours is because, and this is only a guess, your drive
hasn't been "optimized" before with Diskeeper. However, it should not last
as long as that for subsequent defragmentations. Thanks for pointing this
possible warning Douglas, greatly appreciated.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message
to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx