[access-uk] Disgusted with TV Licensing website

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 07:19:00 +0100

Hi all
I received a notification by email to view my license. So went on it, signed in and thought I would update my email address. Well no matter what I do, including using JAWS instead of NVDA, Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, I could not select what I want to change. Tried pressing enter, space, even the JAWS cursor would not let me go very far with the page. The reason I am truly disgusted is because a site that claims to be accessible just isn't when it comes to changing details and yet we are required by law to have a TV license. So ok no big issue for me at least but may be for others so just making you aware and informing what I think to the site. Not happy at all. Regards Chris.
--
Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind