[access-uk] Disckeeper

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:42:19 +0100

Hi people, so, this is my first post to the new list address, and got a
question about this prog.  Just bought it tonight on recommendations but don't
understand one thing, Barry I know you use it so maybe you know the answer?
When I want to shedule it to defrag on a particular day just one day of the
week, I click on custom shedule, but in the combo boxes of days you only have,
every day, except every day what ever that means, except weekends, except
mondyas, except tuesday etc...so, if I choos let's say, except tuesdays, does
this mean that it will defrag every day except tuseday or on tuesday, if this
means that it'll do it every day except one you choos how, then, do you choos
it to do it only on one day of the week?
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sudar.co.uk
Phone: 08701993565