[access-uk] Re: Disc imaging software

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:57:06 +0100

Barry,

I use Image For Windows to image direct to DVD's which are bootable.  Used
it successfully on XP, Vista and win 7 with Hal screen reader rather than
jaws, though.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...